Jimmy Choo for H&M

in






Today H&M released their anticipated Jimmy Choo line. The line, which was fashioned  by Jimmy Choo designer Tamara Mellon features many chic studded items including dresses, leggings, shoes, and handbags. For men, the line features boots, cardigans, and bags. Above all, prices are under 300 €. Really cheap prices if you compare them to typical Jimmy Choo prices, so still affordable! Well, this may still be a splurge, but completely worth it! I knew there will be crowds of girls in front of the selected H&M stores here in Germany, and WHO KNOWS if I would have been one of those lucky girls who would have get to line in the row to get to the store. I've read this article about hysterical fashionistas on BBC NEWS UK (klick on the BBC link). Another reason why I didn't want  to queue in front of H&M (in Düsseldorf) this morning. Practically, I decided to stay at home and get myself some pieces of Jimmy Choo's collection from the internet (at h&m.com).  I chose one of the studded handbags and a blue scarf! It was only 11:00 am when my favorite shoes and clothes were already sold out. 









Source: bild

0 ♥Comments♥:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.


LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.