Yes, We ♥ Casual

in

It's been a while since I've posted something on my blog...I had sooo much studies to do, so I've left my blog froze but I hope u'll still enjoy visiting! To be honest, I haven't visited any blogs for months BUT I kept buying and reading fashion mag's to keep myself updated in fashion! Here some of my fav. picks in spring looks ;)





8 ♥Comments♥:

melifaif said...

The first romper is delish!!!

Fashion Insanity said...

Great spring looks! <3

skadiida said...

beautiful ;)

__________________________________
something special - be part of it:

http://skadiida.blogspot.com/2010/05/something-special-4-theme-of-week.html

Unknown said...

GREAT blog, u deserve a lot follower more so I'm gonna follow u now!

... I love dress nr. 4

Jorge Alexander said...

schöne outfits )

Angelique said...

man, i love these WAY too much..

<3

Anonymous said...

Ahhh can't wait for sun and shorts and cocktails
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Anonymous said...

All of these are just so flirty fun xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.


LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.